Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank God i cud log into my account ;)

Phew!!! its only by coincidence and yet another reminder from my uncle (to write something here) that i decided to come back on this day...the 7th month of my 'Blog Neglect' Anniversary

Its been such a long time....i know...some of u missed me...some thanked God that i wasnt around ;)

But your lucky days are over...cos am back :D

I wasn't sure if i would remember my account details...and unsurprisingly...my first attempt to log into my account failed...lol

But here i am and i will try and continue to bore/entertain u with ramblings of my heart and mind :)

Where was i? Bhy this loooong break?

Probably because i was busy with certain things...or just plain lazy...or mayb u need to revisit one of my blogs wherein ive described myself and this habit of mine...i honestly dont have an answer...

Anyway...now that i am here....i hope to restart my writing and introduce over time some new really important people in my life....afterall theyve resulted in maximum ramblings (primarily of the heart) over the past few months ;) :p :)

1 comment:

Ankit said...

Kuch busy nahi tha ! lol