Monday, August 4, 2008

My blogging habits are so much like me...

For the past few days i've been blogging and i've realised one thing about myself....If there is something i like, i go crazy after it....there's no stopping me then...

I wanted to start blogging long time back...when i finally did, and logged into my account, i would post one blog after the other on the same day...guess there's no stopping me then...u wud say blogging is addictive and there's nothing new...mayb u r right...i thot the same...but then i pondered over my actions over the last few yrs and i was convinced that it isn't just addiction in my case...

And more than that i just cant continue something if i dont get a feedback or a response...the response need not be in my favour...its just that i need to kno that i am not banging my head against a wall and wasting my time....

2 years(long time huh??) i chatted with someone on the net whom i had known since school...and made clear my feelings (some serious leg-pulling is comin my way ;))...but i felt that there wasn't a complete loop and now i feel that things are almost over (not that i would have ever wanted them to turn out this way)...some guys would have persisted....and my friends still tell me to give it another try...but i can't do it beyond a point...

On a lighter note, i and my flatmates have been planning a B-plan now for more than a month...but there's hardly been ny progress... i had an idea in mind which they agreed to...( toughest part got over quite easily..phew!!!) and even now my roomie is trying to make me read a case for a competition as i write this blog....

When i was in engineering, i and my friend Anirudh were completely into paper presentation competitions..and thankfully we won quite a few of 'em. We were just crazy bout goin to a clg and presenting our paper on Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)...thats d backbone of WiMax (we did not invent it...just presented it :p)...3G is being implemented in India, OFDM is a much better technology than that too...

Have been waiting for that urge to win for quite some time now in MBA...unless that feeling comes in...no amount of pestering by my roomie is gonna help...that feeling had crept in for some time during december 2007 and we won a few events around that time...but somehow it faded over time...

Am desperately waitin for that feedback loop to once again work its magic...hope it engulfs me soon...which feedback loop from the ones posted above??

I don't know...cos i have stopped expecting things in life...

P.S. No queries on identities of undisclosed characters will be entertained under any circumstances so pls dont bug me ;)

2 comments:

SiD said...

your "P.S" has killed all the motivation to maaro a comment here!!! :)

B.A. said...

comment maar le yaar...kisne roka hai;) reply karna na karna mere haath mein hai :p